Complaint Review: Enhanced Long Distance Windstream Communications

• Submitted: Sat, February 21, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 20, 2009

• Reported By:De Kalb Texas
Enhanced Long Distance Windstream Communications
www.windstream.com Texarkana, Texas U.S.A.

Enhanced Long Distance Windstream Communications Billing for services never requested or rendered Texarkana Texas

*UPDATE Employee: 3rd Party Billing

A couple of months ago, I reported for the fifth time static on my phone line which interrupted telephone converstation and internet service.

The next bill, I was charged and "optional service fee" which I had never requested. Windstream has refused to work with me or hear me on that issue and threatens to cut off telephone service if I dont keep paying for that service which I had never asked for.

I think that this is clear retaliation for bothering them about their shoddy service to this area and since there is no other choice, they are empowered to do what they wish with us.

My most recent phone bill charges me 18.00 for long distance calls never made here...and zero minuites from Enhanced Long Distance. I make all my long distance calls through my cell phone as the rates of Windstream are too high, and of course NEVER used Enhanced Long Distance.
Again, I am getting threats of interupted service if I dont pay for these bogus and made up charges.

I have written the Texas Utilities Commission and have yet to hear from them.

ADVISE PLEASE!! This is CRIMMINAL!!

Enhanced long distance
De Kalb, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2009 11:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Long-Distance-Windstream-Communications/Texarkana-Texas/Enhanced-Long-Distance-Windstream-Communications-Billing-for-services-never-requested-or-r-427045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Long Distance Windstream Communications

3rd Party Billing

AUTHOR: Windstream - (U.S.A.)

We are sorry to hear of your recent Windstream experience. We take matters like yours seriously and want to resolve your issue with Enhanced billing charges. Please contact our Complaint Resolution Team at 877-275-9059 Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm EST. You may also email us at customerassistance@windstream.com

Windstream Communications