grown

• Reported By: Nana — Veria Alabama
Enhanced Recovery Comp Jacksonville
Internet USA

Enhanced Recovery Comp Jacksonville they charged my credit card with no reason

an amount of 128,41$ appeared in the bill of my credit card from Enhanced Recovery Comp Jacksonville. Some weeks before the Bank called me and said that transactions had been made with my credit card, that I had not made them! So my card got cancelled because of violation of her through Internet and a new one came after a week to me! some days after came the bill with this charge! I never had any exchange with this company or similar and I do not own to anybody or anywhere!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Recovery-Comp-Jacksonville/internet/Enhanced-Recovery-Comp-Jacksonville-they-charged-my-credit-card-with-no-reason-1050062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Recovery Comp Jacksonville