Belgians

• Reported By: l4repair — Montpelier Virginia
Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC
8014 Bayberry Rd, Jacksonville , Florida USA

Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC Fraudulent Collections Jacksonville Florida

I keep getting harassed by this scam collection company known as Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC.  They keep mailing me letters claiming they are trying to collect over $500 for dish Network Company which is a clear scam.  I do not have dish network and never had any services with dish network and they have threatened to trash my credit and take legal actions.

I have asked them to leave me alone I have nothing to do with dish network and I most certainly do not have anything to do with them. Watch yourself and lookout for these crooks as they will try to scam you into paying bogious fess and bills from companies you have never done any business with. They use scare tatics to scare you into paying the money and when you call the company claiming to collect the money they say its out of are hands we have no records of such transactions.

If they continue to try and scam me I will be collecting all the evidence against me and I will be calling the Attorny's Office to file a report and get them shut down for good.  These people are nothing more tham a common crook blackmailing people with scare tatics in order to steal money while using another company's name as a fall back so it all goes on them instead of the collection company they are running.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Recovery-Company-LLC-/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Enhanced-Recovery-Company-LLC-Fraudulent-Collections-Jacksonville-Florida-1076112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC