Complaint Review: Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC

• Reported By: Korina — tucson Arizona United States of America
Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC
8014 Bayberry Rd Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC False debt collector Jacksonville, Florida

This company called my husbands cell phone and sent a letter to me in the mail stating I owed Bank of America a lot of money..First thing they ask for is your SSN and address to identify you. They also ask for your birthday, and express how important you pay there settlement price. I told them I do not owe them anything, and I would be calling Bank of America first before anything. They put me on hold and put a "Manager" on the phone stating that it didn't matter that Bank of America would just tell me to call them back.

So I called Bank of America and they told me they do not report to that company and I didn't owe any money..So I called them back and told them what the bank said. All they said was that they didn't know why the bank said that and that in there records I needed to pay off this debt. I told them if they used any of my information against me I would call the cops and sue them. They just kept saying how important it was to pay it off. I told them to never contact me again and they haven't so far. But whatever you do do not pay these people anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2011 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Recovery-Company-LLC/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Enhanced-Recovery-Company-LLC-False-debt-collector-Jacksonville-Florida-775870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Recovery Company, LLC