Complaint Review: Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. - ESBI

• Submitted: Sat, April 10, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, April 10, 2010

• Reported By: M.C.S — Wilmington California United States of America
Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. - ESBI

Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. - ESBI BLVD NETWORK LLC Unauthorized Charges, Internet

We have been getting these charges from ESBI BLVD NETWORK LLC about some fax service. $14.30 has been charged for two months and credited back after calling to complain to AT& T that no one in my household has ordered these services. Again this month, the third, AT&T said they had no control over this situation and to call that company directly @ 18665180933. The man on AT&T also advised to use the word "slammed" as it is suppose to mean "Fraudulently Charged". Twice I have called and have been hung up on and cussed out by a girl with a very dirty mouth. Not only did I get an earful of bad words, but the girl said that the services would not come off of my bill and that the services I never ordered would not be canceled.My rights as a consumer are being violated and my privacy is too. This is ridiculous, I am considering canceling my service as a whole and not having a house phone at all if these interruptions are continued to be made unauthorized. I will e-mail the Ca. Public Utilities Commission at cpuc.gov and complain until they get tired of hearing it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2010 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc-ESBI/internet/Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc-ESBI-BLVD-NETWORK-LLC-Unauthorized-Charges-Internet-591747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Services Billing, Inc. - ESBI