Complaint Review: Enhanced Services Billing Inc. - ESBI

• Submitted: Tue, December 01, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: Scam Victim — San Diego California United States of America
Enhanced Services Billing Inc. - ESBI

Enhanced Services Billing Inc. - ESBI Billed on behalf of NETWRK ASSURANCE INC I received an unsolicited charge of $14.95 on my AT&T phone bill titled Enhanced Services Billing Inc billed on behalf of NETWORK ASSURANCE-EFAX SVC MTHLY FEE. Internet

I recieved a $14.95 charge on my AT&T phone bill from Enhanced Services Billing Inc that said they were billing me on behalf of NETWORK ASSURANCE INC for

NETWORK ASSURANCE-EFAX SVC MTHLY FEE.

AT&T told me it was a 3rd party charge and gave me a number to call:

I called 888-568-6361  and was left on hold for over an hour waiting for customer service which never answered.

They gave a website of www.billview.com and asked for my name, address, phone numbers, email, billing date on phone bill all required before they would respond to my inquiry in 5 to 7 business days. Since they have already scammed me once, I chose to not give them any more personal information.

AT&T acts like it is not their problem, but it really is if they are allowing these thieves to fraudulently scam their customers without doing anything about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2009 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc-ESBI/internet/Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc-ESBI-Billed-on-behalf-of-NETWRK-ASSURANCE-INC-I-received-531226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Services Billing Inc. - ESBI