Complaint Review: Enhanced Services Billing Inc. (ESBI)

• Submitted: Thu, April 19, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, May 13, 2007

• Reported By:ROUND LK BCH Illinois
Enhanced Services Billing Inc. (ESBI)
customerservice@myiproducts.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Enhanced Services Billing Inc. (ESBI) I have been charged 16.07 per month on my phone bill (at&t) since February, I can not reach anyone at this company to get credit. Customerservice@myiproducts.com Nationeide

*Consumer Comment: ESBI I am having the same problem

I have been billed for erroneous services through my phone company at a rate of 14.95 per month plus tax (16.07)
My phone company put through a dispute for these charges, I CAN NOT reach anyone at this company to reverse these charges.
The company name is ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING, INC. OR ESBI.

Look at your phone bills VERY closely

Cindy
ROUND LK BCH, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2007 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc-ESBI/nationwide/Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc-ESBI-I-have-been-charged-1607-per-month-on-my-phone-bill-244868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Services Billing Inc. (ESBI)

ESBI I am having the same problem

AUTHOR: Orpha - (U.S.A.)

Hi I dont know how to solve this problem I am having the same charge on my phone bill since Feburary. I have contacted ESBI and am just getting the run around. I am going to contact the attorney general. I will let you know if I find out anything.