Complaint Review: Enhanced Services Billing Inc On Behalf Of ROCKET COMM-SVCS EFAX & VMAIL

• Submitted: Thu, September 24, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, September 24, 2009

• Reported By: Dissatisfied in SC — Anderson South Carolina USA
Enhanced Services Billing Inc On Behalf Of ROCKET COMM-SVCS EFAX & VMAIL
Internet Internet United States of America

Enhanced Services Billing Inc On Behalf Of ROCKET COMM-SVCS EFAX & VMAIL "Enhanced Services Billing, Inc" Unauthorized billing to my AT&T account Internet

I am furious that an internet company called "Rocket Communication Services, Inc" has been adding a charge of $12.95 per month to my AT&T home phone bill, for the past 14 months, without my knowledge or consent.

I learned of this activity today, when I received my final paper statement in the mail from AT&T with a separate billing statement enclosed from "Rocket Communication Services, Inc." Up to this point, I have had my bank making automatic payments to AT&T, to eliminate the need for paper statements, so I never see the actual bill. The only reason I became aware of this unauthorized activity was because I decided to switch to Charter phone services from AT&T, so they had to send me the final statement by mail.

When I contacted the listed "Rocket" 1-888-300-0549 number, I was told that I had signed up for the "E-Fax and voice mail services" when I took some sort of on-line survey 14 months ago. I have only taken one or two surveys on-line in the past that I can recall, and none of these ever indicated any agreement to receive anything for free or to sign up for any sort of voice mail or fax service.

It amazes and infuriates me that these types of scams occur and that no mechanism is in place to see that justice is done. I feel that I deserve a refund from this company, as does anyone else who has been victimized in this way. I believe a class action law suit would send a big message to this company and other scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2009 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc-On-Behalf-Of-ROCKET-COMM-SVCS-EFAX-VMAIL/internet/Enhanced-Services-Billing-Inc-On-Behalf-Of-ROCKET-COMM-SVCS-EFAX-VMAIL-Enhanced-Service-500097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Services Billing Inc On Behalf Of ROCKET COMM-SVCS EFAX & VMAIL