Complaint Review: Enhanced Services On Behalf Of United Tel,LLC

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 02, 2009

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Enhanced Services On Behalf Of United Tel,LLC
274 N. Goodman St. Suite A302 Rochester, New York U.S.A.

Enhanced Services On Behalf Of United Tel,LLC Fraud on my phone bill Rochester New York

*Author of original report: Enhanced Services on behalf of United Tel,LLC Fraud on the telephone bill

*Author of original report: Enhanced Services on behalf of United Tel,LLC Rochester New York, Scam targetting phone bills.

I live on limited income and don't even use heat or air to keep my bills down, so when I noticed my phone bill higher than usual, I called my phone company, AT&T. They said they can't do anything and would postpone it. I have been a loyal customer to AT&T and pay on time every month. How could someone charge me for something I didn't order and I can't do anything about it. This is the same thing as when the police pull me over on my bicycle and give me tickets for no headlights. I tried to contact Enhanced Services today and they disconnected me both times. I contacted the Public Utility Commission and to my surprise, they called back today. I contacted the Texas Attorney General's Office and F.C.C. and they told me to download some form, so I have to go use another computer cause this one has no printer and is slow and will probably freeze if I try. After reading about these companies on this site, I wonder how they are able to get away for so long. They have laws to give poor men tickets on bicycles but can't do away with scam companies. Why should poor people fight for a country that doesn't know what justice is? If it was another country like Russia, they would throw all of them in jail or send to Siberia. This is like paying the law to sit on it's but and do nothing for you. No wonder Madoff got away for so long! The United States of America is a place for crooks to make money and if they are caught, get off.

Ray
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2009 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Services-On-Behalf-Of-United-TelLLC/Rochester-New-York-14607/Enhanced-Services-On-Behalf-Of-United-TelLLC-Fraud-on-my-phone-bill-Rochester-New-York-408464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Services On Behalf Of United Tel,LLC

Enhanced Services on behalf of United Tel,LLC Fraud on the telephone bill

AUTHOR: Ray - (U.S.A.)

My hat stays on. The Public Utility Commission sent me a letter saying that they received a response from United Tel,LLC. United Tel told PUC that I ordered 24/7 MP3s via the internet by verifying date of birth. I have never owned a MP3 player and my sons have never owned one. Why would I order something I can't use! My sons and I have never ordered MP3s.

AUTHOR: Ray - (U.S.A.)

I contacted the Public Utility Commission and they got things taken care of. They prevented them from billing me for 2 months and to block any more future billing from them(United Tel,LLC and Enhanced Services). The Public Utility Commission sent me a letter saying , "If you still wish to file a complaint against United Tel,LLC, please provide our office with a copy of the entire bill on which the charges appeared." You bet I will be filling a complaint. The Public Utility Commission is the place to go to for help with scams targetting phone bills. My hat's off to them!