specimen

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2008

• Reported By:Bartlett Tennessee
Enhanced Sevices Billing Inc And Orbit Telecom
www.billview.com/esbi/index.htm Nationwide U.S.A.

Orbit Telecom Online VmailEnhanced Sevices Billing IncEnhanced Sevices Billing Inc And Orbit Telecom I have a charge on my AT&T phone statemnt of $14.95 for 'ORBIT TELECOM VMAIL MNTHLY FEE' billed on behalf of Orbit Telecom, a service provided by Enhanced Services Billing Inc and I have no idea what it is for and how it got there. Why does AT&T allow such 'scams' on innocent customers?? Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care

I have a charge on my AT&T monthly phone statement of $14.95 + tax total of $16.07 for 'ORBIT TELECOM VMAIL MONTHLY FEE' billed by a service company called Enhanced Services Billing Inc and I have no idea what it is for and how it got there. I called the number on the number on the bill 1 888 288-3724 and expressed my anger and canceled. They took my email to send me a confirmation of the refund of the $14.95 plus tax, but I have not received any confirmation yet. Why would a trustworthy company such as 'AT&T allow such fraudulent billing companies to run their 'scams' on innocent AT&T customers??

Vic
Bartlett, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2008 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enhanced-Sevices-Billing-Inc-And-Orbit-Telecom/nationwide/Orbit-Telecom-Online-VmailEnhanced-Sevices-Billing-IncEnhanced-Sevices-Billing-Inc-And-Orb-330380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enhanced Sevices Billing Inc And Orbit Telecom

Customer Care

AUTHOR: Customer Care - (U.S.A.)

We are happy to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have regarding Orbit Telecom. You can call our Customer Care at 800-263-0206.