- Report: #882860
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Enjaz Information Technology
Enjaz Information Technologyenjazit.com.sa Internet United States of America
Enjaz Information Technology Enjazit The incompetent abuser of visa applicants to Saudi Arabia Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Introduced into the KSA visa system around 2007, they turned a previously workable system into an absolute nightmare.
A couple of highlights:
- Their one page application form is a monstrosity that is almost unworkable. Anywhere else on the web, such an online application would take 1-2 minutes to complete. At Enjazit be prepared to spend 3-4 hours trying to get this to work.
- You need to create security exception in your browser to even visit the site. Internet explorer will flag the enjazit page as unsafe the moment you arrive.
- After you add this security exception, you will then need to go into your browser security settings and disable functions regarding unscripted downloads of Active X. The site will not work without doing this. And Internet Explorer will repeated tell you this is unsafe and you should reverse these actions.
- You will need to upload a photo. But the site only accepts photos between 3-7kb. and between certain height and width. So you will spend huge amounts of time getting a photo to within this range.
Be prepared to spend 2-3 hours just to figure out how to do the above. All for the purpose of filling out a one page online application - something that is simple anywhere else on the web.
Then if you get to the next page you have to pay the $10 fee with a credit card. This is also a nightmare. the credit card processing doesn't work most of the time. And you can find reports all over the web about inappropriate credit card charges from Enjaz - mostly from people who have not even applied for visas.
Saudi consulate officials know all about this. They get complaints about enjaz almost every hour of every day.
This company is the worst kind of rip-off - a monopoly that is both abusive and incompetent. They have turned a 3-4 minute simple web application form (technology from 1991) is a 3-4 hour nightmare.
The government and people of Saudi Arabia should not let such an incompetent and widely hated company represent them to the world.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enjaz-Information-Technology/internet/Enjaz-Information-Technology-Enjazit-The-incompetent-abuser-of-visa-applicants-to-Saudi-Ar-882860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.