rank

• Submitted: Tue, March 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: John L — Draper Utah United States of America
Enlighten Laser Cosmetics Bountiful, utah
Enlighten Laser Cosmetics 1560 S Renaissance Towne Bountiful, Utah United States of America

Enlighten Laser Cosmetics Bountiful, utah Enlighten Laser Cosmetics This Doctor, Molly Mears and her office manager husband Kris Nuntapreda took my $5,000 deposit for minor plastic surgery, later on refusing to preform the surgurey contracted and refusing to refund my Bountiful, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Vicious nonsense

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Sorry

Enlighten Laser Cosmetics, Doctor Molly Mears and her husband office/salesman, Kris Nuntapreda scammed me out of $5,000!  I saw one of their many ads along I-15 on Billboards.  I called the number on the Ad and made an appointment.  I met with Kris Nuntapreda, Doctor Mears Salesman husband.  I told him what I was wanting and after a short rushed "consultation"  I was told that if I paid a large refundable deposit today, before I left I would receive a considerable discount. Using my debit card I paid them $5,000 at the time of my appointment.  I was told that I had to go to my family doctor or a clinic in the same complex to get a good bill of health before I could schedule an surgery date.  After going to the doctor and taking the test  Kris Nuntapreda informed me that my blood pressure was too high. When I could get it lower, then we could schedule the surgery. [continued below]....
.....

Several months later I called kris and told him my blood pressure was lower and asked if we could schedule surgery.  He put me off and now told me it had to be even lower.  He now wanted me to go to another doctor and get on medication and then have my doctor to call him.  After all this run around and over a year later, I just requested a refund of my money.  Kris now offered to give me a discounted surgery for the money I had deposited.  I told him that after all the run around that I no longer trusted a doctor that was so "money hungry" to work on me. I have heard enough horror stories about plastic surgeries going bad.  I just wanted my money back so I could go somewhere else. That is when Kris stopped returning my calls and emails.  I have sent countless emails and left countless messages with out a response. I then hired my attorney to send them a letter demanding my money back.  Still no response.  I have spoken to office personnel in the laser Enlighten laser Cosmetic office and they seem surprised that this has happened. But the assure me that my messages are getting to Kris and Doctor Molly Mear.  I spoke with Erica in the doctors office and she is the only one that has seemed concerned that her boss is not responding to me or returning my money.  I gave up for a while after 2 years of trying to work things out peaceably.

Now after four years I have sent  several more emails and left countless more messages at the Enlighten Laser Cosmetics office and I still get no response.  I have decided to let the public know about my experience so they do not give any deposits to this company with the expectations of getting an honest service in return.  I also have set up and email so that any one who has been victimized by this Company or had similar experience can email me.  I am pursing this matter leagally now and would welcome anyone else to participate.  I am reporting my experience to the Utah Attorney Generals office and urge you to do the same.  You can email me at: (((REDACTED)))@yahoo.com  I hope this helps you when looking for a reputable doctor or plastic surgeon.  John L.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enlighten-Laser-Cosmetics-Bountiful-utah/Bountiful-Utah-84010/Enlighten-Laser-Cosmetics-Bountiful-utah-Enlighten-Laser-Cosmetics-This-Doctor-Molly-Me-853332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enlighten Laser Cosmetics Bountiful, utah

Vicious nonsense

AUTHOR: Erin Collard - ()

I'm deeply frustated that one disgrunted ex-employee can do so much damage to a reputable organization.  My husband and I have gone to Enlighten Laser for bioidentical hormone optimization and cosmetic treatments and have been extremely happy clients for 3 years.  Dr. Mears is extremely professional and insists on regular blood tests to make sure our levels are correct.  Kris Nuntepreda--a clinic administrator--has overseen several treatments and insisted on correct procedures and refused to do as many as I would have liked because it was not within safety perameters.  It's easy to get excited about treatments because the clinicians at Enlighten are very good at what they do.  But they are NOT going to do procedures just to make a consumer happy if they are not within safety guidelines or in the client's best interests, health-wise.  Unlike many "anonymous" reviewers, I always sign my real name.  If you're not willing to stand by what you say, why should you be trusted?

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Sorry

AUTHOR: Erica - (United States of America)

John,
I am so sorry that this was never taken care of for you. I tried SEVERAL times to get this resolved for you. That was a big reason why I quit, I didn't like that they didn't take care of their customer, or employees for that matter. I promise that I gave him every single note I took down for you, he just didn't want to bother with it. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help make this right for you.

Thanks,