mail

• Reported By: LORA — North Salt Lake Utah United States of America
Enlighten Laser Cosmetics
1560 South Renaissance Towne Drive Bountiful, Utah United States of America

Enlighten Laser Cosmetics Terrible experience Bountiful, Utah

OMG!!! What a terrible experience !!! During my treatment 70 % of my hair seemed to be gone not anymore, at the last appointment the lady told me ''it looks like you need more treatments and you have to pay additional for that" I was very unsatisfied because the asian manager whoever he is, told me they would treat me until my hair is gone and this is what makes them different from other clinics, which is a TOTAL LIE. First months i didn't have any issues and based on what that manager told me i recommended them to 3 of my girlfriends and they all already had their issues with them SO EMBARRASSING !!! This is not all, if you need to change your appointment time and even if you do it in advance 24hours they wont cancel the previous one and still charge 25$ no show fee, automatically from your credit card. They will even leave an b. attitude message saying that you didn't show up and you will be charged 25$ fee. Trust me it happened 3 times to me, i had to call every time and complain about these charges to the manager who took days to give me a call back. And after all they make me feel bad like im the one not paying attention. After being accidentally charged a stupid 25$ fee, third time i was furious i went straight there and manager didn't even came out because she was in a far more important meeting than her customers. The lady at the front desk was so rude and told me that they already gave me 2 credit backs for these fees, like they made me a favor or helped me with something you know. If you there on time you will wait 30 minutes for the next available person, if you are not on time (5-10min late) you will see some b. attitude and your treatment is not gonna take longer than 3 minutes, the lady told my girlfriends ''this treatment its probably not gonna be very effective but you were 10 min late and we have to help the next customer" (forgot to mention they are both driving 6 hours from Wyoming every 1,5 month for their treatments) I finished my treatments 2 months ago, my hair is growing back to normal like i never had a laser treatment. PLEASE don't waist your money and your valuable time (18 appointments) because i spent over 1000$ , a lot of time, it was PAINFUL and im soooo embarrassed that i sent my girlfriends there. Almost forgot don't buy their products they will always try to sell you their cosmetics which are very pricy ineffective and expired. This business should be closed, somebody needs to be responsible for this, i hope somebody will sue them because they dont deserve a job at all!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 02:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enlighten-Laser-Cosmetics/Bountiful-Utah-84010/Enlighten-Laser-Cosmetics-Terrible-experience-Bountiful-Utah-884456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enlighten Laser Cosmetics