residential

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Exchange2007Admin — Seattle United States of America
Enstella Exchange Recovery

Enstella Exchange Recovery - www.enstella.com Fraudulent product - product does not work - company will NOT REFUND. Internet

*Author of original report: Update: Refund Processed - After showing them this complaint.

Tried using this with an Exchange 2007 journal database. The demo worked fine, so I bought it and when I tried to extract the emails, it just hangs at "Processing". I tried waiting 3 days - and nothing happens. The temp folder is created, but it never creates any files. I tried to contact support and they wanted me to run an exe file to give them remote access. I explained I can't do that as this database contains confidential information (corporate emails and credit card data). I get an email back from support saying:

Thanks for contact support team.
Please provide me team viewer id & password.
We process to recovery steps only.

AVOID THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT BUT IT. They will refuse to refund you, I paid $500 for this product. I now have to cancel the charges through my credit card company.

AVOID. AVOID. AVOID.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enstella-Exchange-Recovery/internet/Enstella-Exchange-Recovery-wwwenstellacom-Fraudulent-product-product-does-not-work--1008650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enstella Exchange Recovery

Update: Refund Processed - After showing them this complaint.

AUTHOR: Exchange2007Admin - (United States of America)

I contacted their hosting company that processes transactions and they pushed through a refund for me after I explained the situation - sending them the history of emails between enstella support and I.

Then Enstella.com support contacted me the following day asking me to remove this entry on ripoffreport.com since "they" refunded the money. "They" did not refund me the money, the transaction company (fastspring.com) that processes orders for them did.

The short of it is I got my money back.