Complaint Review: Ensurian

• Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: rkinchef — Elk Grove Village Illinois United States of America
Ensurian

Ensurian Not a reliable source - Horrible Customer Service, Internet

Asurian has given me the run-a-round for 2 days now. I was told from the cell phone company that this process was simple and would be processed in 10 minutes and I wouls have my phone in 24 hrs. For 12 years I have paid the monthly insurance. In this instance my phone screen shattered, and i was told I would need to go thru the insurance. As I wnent on line, I was then told to call. When I called I was told to fill out a form, send over a copy of my ID and I would be contacted within 8 hrs. I followed all proceedures, and 24hrs later I was told that I owuld be contacted within 24 hrs. A very misleading compmay, and they do not follow the the rules they set, follow and standards of proceedure. I feel it has been a huge misrepresentation of insurance. I have never files a claim and they treat you like a criminal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ensurian/internet/Ensurian-Not-a-reliable-source-Horrible-Customer-Service-Internet-965556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ensurian