Complaint Review: Enterainment Rewards (ENT)

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Waco Texas
Enterainment Rewards (ENT)
Entertainment Rewards" , Michigan U.S.A.

Enterainment Rewards (ENT) I have been charged for Entertainment Rewards for a year now!! Troy Michigan

I either began getting charged by the Entertainment after purchasing an airline ticket on Expedia or buying Broadway tickets from Ticketmaster. Anyway, I have been charged $9.00 for this non-existant service for over a year now. Granted I am responsible for looking at my credit card statements monthly, but I am a graduate school student and work full time, so this was something I thought I was covered in not doing.
I was told by Entertainment Rewards that I authorized this $9.00 service when I entered in my email two times after purchasing a plane or theatre ticket. I never did such a thing, and actually if you think about it, when making any online purchase, one usually types in his or her email address more than one time. I also never received any authorization email or email allowing me the chance to cancel this service. I thought is was odd that since I was paying for some service that I would never get any email updates periodically.
Long story short, I am out nine dollars a month for 12 months, and am furious! I would love to contact a lawyer, but really don't have the money or time right now. Needless to say, I will never use Ticketmaster or Expedia if these companies allow such a scam.

Waco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 07:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterainment-Rewards-ENT/Michigan/Enterainment-Rewards-ENT-I-have-been-charged-for-Entertainment-Rewards-for-a-year-now-348510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterainment Rewards (ENT)