Complaint Review: Enterprise Car Rental Marianna Fl

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Jay — Cape Coral Florida United States of America
Enterprise Car Rental Marianna Fl
4530 Lafayette Street Marianna, Florida United States of America

Enterprise Car Rental Marianna Fl Charged for damage I did not do!!!!! Marianna , Florida

I fly a private plane, and flew in to the local airport in Marianna Florida. I phoned the local Enterprise office there to see if I could rent a car and was told yes. A vehicle was still at the airport from a previous rental but that it had not been checked in and might be dirty and have trash inside.

I said no problem Ill clean it out. I arrived saturday around 4 pm local time the car was there as promised, and having owned a auto repair shop for the last 29 years feel more than qualified to check for any damage.

I saw nothing and enjoyed a uneventful weekend going to the Florida caverns. I returned the vehicle at 1 pm local time took my usual picture of the millage and fuel level and did my walk around to check for damage.  None noted.

AS the local office is closed on Sunday Enterprise picked up the vehicle on Monday 10/23/2012  It was then I received a call that the bottom of the front bumper was scraped as though it had been run up on a car stop. I assure them I hit nothing and since they had not checked it in from the previous rental it was possibly already damaged.

Then I was told OH NO we checked the car prior to your arrival and their was no damage. I guess then didn't have time to clean it out while they were inspecting it for damage. I then said when I did my walk around prior to flying back home I saw nothing.

Then I was told OH you have to get on the ground and look up under the bumper to see it. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! I hit NOTHING with this car but don't usually bring along my creeper in the plane in the off chance something was scraped under the car.

My Insurance is paying for the damage I KNOW I DIDN'T DO!!!!!!!!! Also the contract was showing a closing milage 7 additional miles from the photo I took at the airport when I left the car. I wonder if one of their people scrape the car while returning to the rental office??????

DON'T RENT A CAR FROM ENTERPRISE IN MARIANNA FLORIDA if you must be sure to bring along a blanket or a creeper to check for unseen damage. You will be held responsible even if you know you hit NOTHING!!! WHAT A RIP OFF THE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE ASHAMED

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Car-Rental-Marianna-Fl/Marianna-Florida-32446/Enterprise-Car-Rental-Marianna-Fl-Charged-for-damage-I-did-not-do-Marianna-Florida-959684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Car Rental Marianna Fl