Complaint Review: Enterprise Car Rental

Enterprise Car Rental
steubenvile, Ohio United States of America

Enterprise Car Rental GREED AND DECEPTION SCAM ARTIST steubenvile, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: We are listening

Was Renting car for over 7 mos. due to fact i was injured by drunk driver, Iwas hounded everyweek before my agreement wasnt even up for weekly rentals 5 ,6 calls a day they had my credit card and would take out money and make up stories to satisfy them, I was hit by a hit and run driver called my insurance company and told enterprise ineed to get this fixed they stalled me for 4 months before they gave me another rental I was driving a defective vehichle all this time I was trying to be nice not knowing their scam,They are greedy scam artists and they try to get in your everyday life.They will blame any scratch on you.BEWARE STAY AWAY wHEN I called corporate office to complain the man said this is outrageous I see your file Your a long time customer.What happened after that nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Car-Rental/steubenvile-Ohio-43952/Enterprise-Car-Rental-GREED-AND-DECEPTION-SCAM-ARTIST-steubenvile-Ohio-867446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Car Rental

We are listening

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - (USA)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further. Please email care[at]enterprise.com with your full name, the exact rental location and the rental agreement number, along with any other details.

When emailing, please list reference #120421-000243 in the subject line.

Veronica