Complaint Review: Enterprise Car Rentals Cory Parks

• Updated: Wed, November 26, 2008

• Reported By:ARDROSSAN Alberta
Enterprise Car Rentals Cory Parks
Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Enterprise Car Rentals Cory Parks And There Head Office setup bad manors lossers rip off insurance company pay cory parks skinhead court prank phone calls Edmonton Alberta

I was in a car crash that I was not at fault and had full coverage on my car.My so called insurance company kingsway general was to get me a rental car cause I had the coverage and they sent me all over town to rental companies that would not deal with them ever again. Then they sent me to enterprise car crooks I talked to a skinhead looking creeper named Cory parks who was I lol guess the branch manager lol he set me up in so crappy car. The other party in the crash that was at fault was meloche monnek insurance.After a couple of weeks of getting the run around by both of these crappy insurance companies trying to get my car fixed (by the way its going on 3 years and its still not fixed) I get a call from captain skinhead "corky" parks saying that the insurance companies wont pay for the rental ?? I told him I will call him back and get on the insurance companies to get to the bottom of all this b.s.

That same night starting at about 1:30 am Cory Park called my cell phone over 30 times filled up my phone message center with almost nothing but he did leave a couple messages of the radio as a message. The next day When this little goof called me I told him " That I well not talk to a little child and to have his boss call me for now on" Never did hear from anyone from there company???

I did have the police come to my home and arrest me and charge me with theft over $5000 and position of stolen property over $5000 for having the rental truck parked out front of my house. This is the kind of things Edmonton"s police force does even though its a civil matter that they never get in involved in for some reason they did with this one????hmmm?? why??? I spent alot of time fighting these charges and they where finally Stayed after proving it was a civil matter and Enterprise had no right to have me charged over this.

Then because they lost in court trying to abuse the legal system they then without even talking to me about it they go and get a collection company after me for the bill. I did talk to someone from this company once and told them that
1- I was not responsible for the bill
2- I was disputing the collection and to tell enterprise they have to take me to court for the bill and let a judge decide if I was or was not responsible for the bill!

Then one day I was trying to get a car loan to do what should have been done along time ago and get a new car so I can get my life back on track and guess what???? thats right I couldnt due to I had this stupid thing with Enterprise on my record !! I called the collection company to ask what the hell this was about and she tells me that they dont have to take me to court they can just put it on my record and screw up my credit cause there company has special power that other collection companies dont that says that they can???

I have looked all over and I cant find a act or law that shows that they can???

O.k so I called the head office for enterprise To fill a complaint about Cory Parks and what I got was something that made me sick to my stomach. Cory's district Manager first told me that the way Cory handed this issue was childish and improper and he was going to have a talk with Cory but then tells me that this was o.k for Cory to act with the prank calls and miscarriage of justice.I can just imagine how his talk with Cory went? The big question is who was on there knee's in front of who first??

Now I did finally found someone to get my car loan from but cause of all this I have to pay a higher interest. So do yourself a big big favor don't waste your time with these jokers take you money to someone that does truly cares about what might be going on in your life, someone that cleans there cars before you get them,someone that isn't going to continue to keep trying to find a way to scam every customer what walks in! They make a game out of doing this kind of crap to people.They all really need to realize that its time to let go of high school! its over! you have to just move on, You were a looser back then and will always be that looser!

Jay
ARDROSSAN, Alberta
Canada

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Enterprise Rent-A-Car

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 05:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Car-Rentals-Cory-Parks/Edmonton-Alberta/Enterprise-Car-Rentals-Cory-Parks-And-There-Head-Office-setup-bad-manors-lossers-rip-off-i-395205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Car Rentals Cory Parks