Complaint Review: Enterprise Financial Group

• Reported By: Rob D. — Clear Brook Virginia
Enterprise Financial Group
122 W. Carpenter Freeway, Sixth Floor, Irving, TX , Select State/Province USA

Enterprise Financial Group Will not honor contract Irvine Texas

I was contacted via cold call on July 5, 2013 by Precise Auto Protection offering to sell an extended warranty for my '08 Buick Enclave. They made sure to direct me to the Better Business Bureau page with the A+ rating as a sales tactic to purchase.

The transmission had a catastrophic failure while my wife was driving to work the morning of Aug 16. We called a towing company had it sent to our local dealership for repairs, gave the dealer all the information for the warranty company and thought all would be handled.

I placed a call to the dealership on Sept. 4 to get an update. They said an inspector was coming out to look at the vehicle because it was so close to the purchase of the warranty contract and the claim. There is a 30 day and 1000 miles Waiting Period on claims. The inspector submitted the report and said the transmission issue was present prior to the purchase of the warranty contract and they would not cover the cost of the repair. The Waiting Period requirements of 30 days AND 1000 miles have been met and the dealership agreed this was not present when I purchased the vehicle.

I regularly maintain my vehicle with oil changes, etc when indicated and even faxed a copy of my statement to them offering proof. Despite this, they continue to deny my claim saying it was a problem prior to the contract being purchased. I met the 30 days and 1000 miles but they will not pay the claim. I am not a mechanic but know for a fact there was no issue with my car prior to Aug 16. We even took a trip to Washington DC on Sunday August 11th and had no issues.

The customer service people are very rude and implied I was lying to them about the issue, stating there was no way this issue happened after the warranty was purchased. Upon multiple attempts to speak to a manager, left messages for someone to call me back and was promised they would call me before close of business, I have heard nothing.

If you are reading this and have already purchased this product, I suggest you immediately dispute the charges with your credit card company. Do NOT let them convince you they are a good company to work with and they pride themselves in their 36 years of being in good standing with BBB. They are scam artists only looking to take your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Financial-Group/Select-StateProvince/Enterprise-Financial-Group-Will-not-honor-contract-Irvine-Texas-1082868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Financial Group