Complaint Review: Enterprise Relocation

• Reported By: Claire — Princeton Junction New Jersey United States of America
Enterprise Relocation
6180 Atlantic Blvd Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Enterprise Relocation Ends up costing way more than estimate. Norcross, Georgia

We hired this company in January to move us from Charleston, WV, to Princeton Junction, NJ. We should have realized the problems with this company when it took us forever to find someone to tell us when they would pick up our furniture and drop it off. But we had done things a little last minute so we accepted it. We received a quote, based on a list of our belongings, of approximately $2000. When they showed up, they raised the price by $1000. Of course, since we needed to move that day, we had no choice but to agree. As a result, we needed to borrow money from my boyfriend's parents.  Then when they were done the guy looked at me and said it was customary to provide a tip. And then he proceeded to just stare at me. So I grabbed whatever I could find in my wallet and gave it to him just so he'd go away and hopefully not intentionally damage our furniture.  (I looked it up later and though it is perfectly acceptable to give a tip, it is not expected and should be done at the end when everything is delivered.)

Then when they finally showed up late at night on the day they were supposed to deliver our furniture, it was one guy and he took forever to unload. And they raised the price, again. Ended up costing us well over $3000. Next time I'm going with Uhaul.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Relocation/Norcross-Georgia-30071/Enterprise-Relocation-Ends-up-costing-way-more-than-estimate-Norcross-Georgia-1012752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Relocation