Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent-A-Car

• Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: Regina — alexandria Virginia United States of America
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
7520A Richmond Hwy. Alexandria, Virginia United States of America

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Charging for their insurance coverage, main company Enterprise RAC of Maryland LLC. Enterprise Charging for their abusive insurance coverage Alexandria, Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: We are listening

On Feb 23 I was involved in a car accident where I was hit on the back, so no my fault. The other person insurance covered the rental car costs but the rep who gave me the car pressured a lot to get their insurance coverage what I accepted and I asked if I can stop later. he says yes, I just only need to call them. Since the repair of my car seems to take longer I told them to stop the insurance on Feb 27. I don't know if they did not understand me or I was not clear saying that my car repair is going to take longer and I don't want their insurance anymore.

On March 21 they called me to tell me that I have their insurance for an amount of about $600, what of course I was so mad and I went to the office to complain about that. I told them to stop it right away and I explained that I just agreed to pay for the first 3 days. They said that if I want to stop the insurance I have to bring the car for inspection, something that nobody never told me to do. I told them I wanted to speak with the regional supervisor. No answers no calls from them.

On April 17 my car was fixed and I asked to one rep to check in the system if I have any due and he said "you own 0". Then later on Friday 20 I received a call saying that I own 571.98 for insurance car. It was it. I told the rep that I will fight this. Today Monday 23 they cashed it from my credit card. and I really will fight it wherever level I have to. It is an abuse, they make money from this pseudo insurance, please read other reports in this site, it is an absolute abuse.

The main office is Enterprise RAC of Maryland LLC. 2273 Research Blvd Ste 600, Rockville, MD, United States 20850

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car/Alexandria-Virginia-22309/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-Charging-for-their-insurance-coverage-main-company-Enterprise-RAC-o-872436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent-A-Car

We are listening

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - (USA)

Thank you for voicing your concerns. We would like to discuss this. Please email care[at]enterprise.com with your full name, the exact rental location and the rental agreement number, along with any other details.

When emailing, please list reference #120427-002474 in the subject line.

Veronica