Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent A Car

• Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: cathno57 — Austell Georgia
Enterprise Rent A Car
Marietta, Georgia USA

Enterprise Rent A Car Held onto my check for 6 weeks, then contacted a collection agency Marietta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

*Author of original report: Enterprise address

To pay off the balance on my account, I mailed a personl check to the main office of Enterprise Rent A Car in Marietta GA.  I dated the check for March 31, 2014 and put it in the mail at the Post Office on my way to work the very next day, April 1, 2014.

Enterprise held onto the check for over 6 weeks before sending it to my bank for reimbursement.  IN the meantime, they contacted a collection agency to collect a payment I had already made 6 weeks prior!  The letter from the collection agancy, Receivable Mangement Group, Inc. 2901 University Ave. #29, Columbus GA 31907 (800) 218-1764, was dated May 14, 2014, the same day Enterprise returned the check to my bank!

If this goes on my credit report, I'm pressing charges!

Catherine T. N

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2014 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car/Marietta-Georgia/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-Held-onto-my-check-for-6-weeks-then-contacted-a-collection-agency-1150496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent A Car

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Catherine T. N,

Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please email me at care@enterprise.com with the complete details, exact renting location, and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #140530-002758.  I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Chris, Social Media Monitor, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise address

AUTHOR: cathno57 - ()

The Enterprise to where my check was required to be sent:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car