Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent-A-Car

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: Mo'Nique — West Palm Beach Florida
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
7750 Okeechobee Blvd Ste 8 West Palm Beach, Florida USA

Enterprise Rent-A-Car I was charged for damage under the front bumper on the passenger side. I told the agent it an old dent due the the rust starting in the cracked paint. West Palm Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Care

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Customer Care

I was charged for damage under the front bumper which looks like someone was lying down underneath the car and struck it with a hard slender metal object. I told the agent I would have definitely felt the impact with my baby in back seat of the compact vehicle on the highway to Tampa. My trip was nice and smooth with no complications.

She stated that someone would be contacting reguarding the matter in two weeks, I never received a call and they went ahead and charged me $230.00 for the rental within 2-3 days of the day I returned it.

I finally received a call in June 2014, from Enterprise asking am I going to file a claim with my insurance company.

I told them I was filing complaint asap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2014 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33415/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-I-was-charged-for-damage-under-the-front-bumper-on-the-passenger-si-1155816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Care

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Hi Mo'Nique

We’ve taken note of your comments and would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com including the exact rental location, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number, and any further information regarding your experience with us.

Please reference Number140625-003168 in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully,

John

Social Media Coordinator

Enterprise

Enterprise Customer Care

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Mo'Nique,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  As customer service is of the utmost importance to us, we would like the opportunity to look into this rental and claim for you.  Please email us at Care@Enterprise.com with the complete details.  Include your name, contact information, rental agreement number, claim number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please place reference number 140619-002814 in the subject line.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,