forests

Enterprise Rent-A-Car
104 Greenville Blvd SE Internet United States of America

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Bad customer service and unbelievable charges Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

Enterprise Rent-A-Car has very poor customer service. I recently rented a vehicle from them and it wasn't clean and I got over charged for the whole time even though the dealership that was repairing my car fronted the bill. I got the car with hardly any gas in it and seats were spotted as if someone urinated in them. When I was told to bring the car back I was supposed to get back $176 instead I only received $95 for charges I didn't agree to extend throughout the weekend. The representative had an attitude problem as he sped off to the dealership to drop me off. These are some self absorbed bastards!!!! If you can avoid them and rent from somewhere else please do it!! Do Not Send Them Any Business!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car/internet/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-Bad-customer-service-and-unbelievable-charges-Internet-1037775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Thank you for your post.  My name is Katherine and I am on the Enterprise Social Media Team.  We would like to look further into your recent rental experience.  Please email Care[at]Enterprise.com with your contact information, rental agreement number, and exact branch location.  In the subject line please also type reference #130401-000654.
Thank you!