Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent- A -car

• Submitted: Sat, September 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 13, 2008

• Reported By:carson California
Enterprise Rent- A -car
3330 Cherry Ave Long Beach, California U.S.A.

Enterprise Rent-A-car they took 250 dallors out of my debit card with out asking me Long Beach California

on 9/8/08 harbor chvreolet paid for the rental because I my new truck was being fixed so to get the rental enterprise ask me for 100 dallor deposit for no smoking in the car the lady walk to the back of car an said nothing I told her the antana was broken she said ok her name was marina garcia on 9-12-08 I took the car back she went out side for about 10seconds and told me it had a broken head light I went out with her to look at it. it was not the head light it was the plastic cover that protect the head light. I told her that it had being broken for a long time. I told her to look at it that their was no pieces of the plastic in side and showed her where dirt and water inside had being there for along time so their is no way I did it. we went back inside and another lady ask for my insurance and I told her I did have it with me and without asking me she got my debit card number from may deposit I had left and took $250 from checking Itold her that it is not leagal to do that and her manger I think her name is ryon k bezayiff told me not totreatenher employ I told her Idid nottreaten her that I had said that it was against the law to take money out of my account with out my premisson so the manger wrote an accident report and told me tosign it so I got the report and wrote across it the it was not my fault and sign it.she told me that loss control departmentwere going to contact me their phone 310-817-7999 and ref; dx32duk27 I had a hard time getting my depost of $100 they still have put back into my accout I checked this morning 9-13-08

Emiliogarcia jr.
carson, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2008 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-A-car/Long-Beach-California-90807-4902/Enterprise-Rent-A-car-they-took-250-dallors-out-of-my-debit-card-with-out-asking-me-Long-B-372512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent- A -car