Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent a Car

• Submitted: Sat, December 08, 2001
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2001

• Reported By:lincoln ne
Enterprise Rent a Car
4601 "O" St. Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A.

Enterprise Rent a Car Rip-off

I, Paul Zanderholm, requested rental of a car from Enterprise Rent a Car, from November 2, 2001 through November 6, 2001, for a round trip from my home town, Lincoln, Ne. to the destination of Hammond, La. and back.

My only purpase for renting said vehicle was strictly for the out of town trip. Said vehicle was delivered to me in person 3 days early, on October 30, 2001, with stipulation that no extra charges would be incurred, since vehicle was for the November 2-6, 2001 trip only.

As I have my own vehicle for in town usage, the point of renting a vehicle early and paying all the rental charges is pretty much pointless and monetarily stupid. As I pointed out to the agent involved, I only needed said vehicle for the 4 day trip and he [ agent ] waved the rental charges from delivery [ of said vehicle ] date of October 30, 2001 until November 2, 2001. Needless to say, when I received my credit card invoice and saw the [ November 7, 2001 ] $824.39 charges from Enterprise Rentacar Lincoln, Ne., I was more than outraged.

I feel I should be compensated the 3 extra day charges, the average one day charge being $117.77 x 3=$353.31.

Enterprise Rent a Car

2148 Scott Ave.
Lincoln, Ne. 68506-5227
402-429-3835

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Enterprise Rent-A-Car

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-a-Car/Lincoln-Nebraska-68510/Enterprise-Rent-a-Car-Rip-off-8865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent a Car