Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent-a-car

• Reported By: jenncandoit — Oklahoma City Oklahoma

Enterprise Rent-a-car Fraudulent "Hail Damage" Claim Oklahoma City Oklahoma

*Author of original report: Almost 30 days of "Investigating" with NO response

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

After returning my vehicle to Enterprise I was informed it had hail damage.  2 unclear black and white photographs were mailed to me, and you cannot tell this is even the same vehicle.  At no time was my vehicle in a hail storm, although there was in fact hail in certain areas throughout Oklahoma City at that time.  It appears the "assumption" that my vehicle must have damage as others may have.  That or this is a mix up of paperwork.

I took photographs of my vehicle upon returning it, proving no damages were incurred.

Enterprise is trying to get me to file a fraudulent claim with my insurance company in order to receive money.

I was told by the sales woman at Enterprise if I didn't coorperate I could not rent from them world wide.  I'm not sure why they would think I would ever use their company again due to my experience!  Almost comical.  Except it is a clear desperation of a company trying to use the system to make a profit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-a-car/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma/Enterprise-Rent-a-car-Fraudulent-Hail-Damage-Claim-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-1054705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent-a-car

Almost 30 days of "Investigating" with NO response

AUTHOR: jenncandoit - ()

I responded to the email address provided right after she posted a response.

I have written 2 emails requesting an update on status with nothing more than "we're looking into this" response.

Today my insurance company called to inquire about a filed claim by Enterprise.

I emailed Enterprise again requesting an update on the investigation.

More details to come!

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Jenncandoit,

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the chance to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com including the rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement number and any further information regarding your experience.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130530-001666 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,