Complaint Review: Enterprise Rental Agency

• Submitted: Mon, October 09, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 09, 2006

• Reported By:pensacola Florida
Enterprise Rental Agency
6320 Pensacola Blvd Pensacola, Florida U.S.A.

Enterprise Rental Agency Tried to screw over a scratch I did NOT cause Pensacola Florida

I rented a vehicle back in July of 06 and had it for the week. Returned it and was called to come back over a "scratch". Was never shown the scratch, they said it was minor and to please sign this peice of paper that it was just protocol. And that it wasn't saying I was admitting to causing the damage.

Two weeks following that I recieved a letter stating that it was being put into the shop for repairs and that I would receive another letter with the information on the adjustment that I owed. After letters from Enterprise informing me that I had to pay this $299 adjustment for the scratch, I get a call today from a lady there asking about the money. Then I asked for proof of the scratch, photos to be sent to me to show me and she said she would do that and would research it since I was never shown the scratch.

So then five minutes later I get a call back saying they found a report on it from a previous renter. The scratch was already there when I rented it. And that my case would be closed. Why they didn't research it first is beyond me. That cured me from ever using them again. Not even an apology for accusing me of the damage to begin with. Bad customer service! I almost paid out of pocket for something I didn't do.

pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2006 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rental-Agency/Pensacola-Florida/Enterprise-Rental-Agency-Tried-to-screw-over-a-scratch-I-did-NOT-cause-Pensacola-Florida-214909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rental Agency