Complaint Review: Enterprise Rental Car

• Updated: Sat, November 02, 2013

• Reported By: Judy — Albany Georgia
Enterprise Rental Car
1023N. Westover Blvd. Albany, Georgia USA

Enterprise- False Damage Claim on Roof of Cab of Dodge Ram 1500 ,Insurance Replacement, Albany Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

My truck was rear ended and the other insurance company secured a full size rental truck for me. I refused Enterprises daily insurance because I had full coverage on my truck. After 9 days I returned the truck the assitant manager pointed out some minor dents on the top of the roof of the cab. They immediately filed a claim with my insurance company. Now I find out that I did not have an endorsement on my insurance policy that will cover the rental.

First of all, nothing fell on the truck while it was parked or driven. The body shop said that the dents were soft dents which might have been made if someone sat on the top of the truck. My husband had to drive this tall truck as I am only 5' 1" and could not drive this tall truck comfortably. We are in our 60's and neither of us has even attempted to climb on the roof of this truck.

Now I am resposible and must pay out of my pocket for this damage which is so unfair. Already I have been without my truck for 12 days, why should I have to pay for damage I did not cause?? Can anybody tell who I can contact at Enterprise that can help me with this situation?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2013 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rental-Car/Albany-Georgia-31701/Enterprise-False-Damage-Claim-on-Roof-of-Cab-of-Dodge-Ram-1500-Insurance-Replacement-A-1096540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rental Car

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Judy,

Thank you for your post concerning your damage claim.  My name is Katherine and I am a Social Monitoring Coordinator for Enterprise Rent A Car and would like to assist you.  Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, rental agreement number, and claim number so we can follow up with you directly.  Please also type reference number 1131118-002296 in the subject line of your email.

Best Regards,