Complaint Review: Enterprise Rental Car

• Submitted: Sat, November 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 08, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Enterprise Rental Car
3709 Washington Ave Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Enterprise Rental Car Charged me a lot more than contract rate Houston Texas

I rented a car for a month at this location. I had to return it up on 1960 because I was picking up a new car. When I turned it in, they tried to charge me a rate almost $200 more that on the contract. They called the Washington location and they said go ahead and leave the car and they would close out the contract.

When I got my credit card bill, they had charged me the much higher rate. I made two calls and sent three emails to the manager who had given me the rate in the first place but he refuses to call me back or email me.

Do not do business with these people. The rate they give you on your contract is not necessarily what the will charge you.

Mike
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rental-Car/Houston-Texas-77007/Enterprise-Rental-Car-Charged-me-a-lot-more-than-contract-rate-Houston-Texas-389292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rental Car