Complaint Review: Enterprise Rental Company

• Submitted: Mon, May 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: jgordon367 — Indian Trail North Carolina United States of America
Enterprise Rental Company
88 DALE JARRETT BLVD indian trail, North Carolina United States of America

Enterprise Rental Company Falso damage report SCAM indian trail, North Carolina

I rent A LOT of cars through enterprise. I used to love the people that worked at the office.  They have had staff changes and the new people have made the entire process exceptionally difficult.

I rented a car for a month to go up and down for my hopsital treatments and for surgery.  I returned the vehicle in perfect condition and was not informed of any damage.  I received a letter with absolutely no information on what type of damages only demanding my insurance information.  I have contacted them to find out what the so called damage is.  They NEVER informaed me of any damage upon the return, no one has ever tried to call me and considering they know me on a first name basis in the office I am just really upset about this obvious scam.  I am having health problems and needign rental cars to travel for medical treatments and I am really stressed by this whole incident.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rental-Company/indian-trail-North-Carolina-28079/Enterprise-Rental-Company-Falso-damage-report-SCAM-indian-trail-North-Carolina-882811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rental Company