Complaint Review: Enterprise Rental Damage Recovery

Enterprise Rental Damage Recovery
22 Main Street Longmont, Colorado United States of America

Enterprise Rental Damage Recovery False Damage Report Longmont, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Share Your Story-Provoke Change

I had to rent a car for some warranty work that was being done to mine.  When we were taken to Enterprise, we were met with a new employee that had just started.  She took us on the walk around to point out any "major" damage to the Ford Escape.  I had never rented a car before so when she said that little indents and scratches were normal wear and tear, I believed she was telling me the truth.

We did point out a couple of dents that were larger than a quarter but none of the other knicks, scratches, etc.  I returned the car to the dealership a week later.  Six weeks later I get a letter from the Damage Recovery Unit saying I owed them almost $1,100 for damages when the car was returned that would be explained on the following page.  The only thing that it showed was the amount of damages.  Not what they were or where.  I returned that car in the same condition as when it was picked up.

I filed a no damage claim with my insurance the same day as receiving the letter.  I will hope they will take care of it.  I think this is a scam, especially after reading all these and many people having the same experience.  Shame on Enterprise!  I will never rent from them again and will definitely give my opionion to others!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rental-Damage-Recovery/Longmont-Colorado-/Enterprise-Rental-Damage-Recovery-False-Damage-Report-Longmont-Colorado-930769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rental Damage Recovery

Share Your Story-Provoke Change

AUTHOR: Benu - ()

Hello :)

I am gathering similar stories like mine. My Ripoff Report is #1169475. Would you be willing to provide your evidence for your story? The more stories I have, the better the expose. Please reply in a rebuttal and I will send more info. I have also posted a Craigslist post for anyone who has experienced the same thing from this national company. Thank you. denver.craigslist.org/vnn/4622804241.html