Complaint Review: Enterprise Rental car

• Updated: Sat, March 29, 2014

• Reported By: Mad dog — Bishop California
Enterprise Rental car
Nationwide USA

Enterprise Rental car, Ryan Willis 866-300-3239 False Damage Scam!!! Rapid City South Dakota and Bismark North Dakota North Dakota

*Author of original report: Bad body repair is not a dent or scratch

*Consumer Comment: Guess Who?

We rented a California plated car at the South Dakota airport and drove it to North Dakota and returned it at the airport.  Upon check out of the vehicle the girl at the desk said," Come back in and tell me if you see any scratches larger than a dollar bill or dents bigger than a quarter.”  We looked over the car. My husband said” Look at that front fender, it was repaired poorly”.  But…it was not a scratch or dent so we didn’t report it.

When we returned the car and flew home we got a phone call on our layover saying that the bummer and fender was damaged and there “appeared” to be animal hair in it. Also the car flat tire kit was missing.

They sent me out across county to the Badlands with no tire repair kit and they are blaming me for the loss of it!! Some nerve!!

The bill is $1,118.55!!! I have called and called to complain to every office, manager and Damage recovery unit. [continued below]....

..... I was not given any proof of prior work or repairs to the car or inspection reports.  My insurance paid some and Enterprise sent me a bill for $895!!!

I was quite alarmed when this website had 54 false damage reports against Enterprise and only a handful against Hertz. There is clearly a scam at Enterprise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rental-car/nationwide/Enterprise-Rental-car-Ryan-Willis-866-300-3239-False-Damage-Scam-Rapid-City-South-Dak-1134670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rental car

Bad body repair is not a dent or scratch

AUTHOR: Mad dog - ()

Bad body repair is not what they told us to write down, but yes pre-existing and I have to pay a bogas repair bill!!!  I do not even have proof that Enterprise is fixing anything. They may use this same car to scam people over and over.

Guess Who?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Your wife saw PRE-EXISTING damage and so did you.  YOU failed to have that listed at the time of inital check out.  No scam here.  Just another case of NOT reporting PRE-EXISTING damage!  No, I don't work for them.