Complaint Review: Enterprise Who's Who

• Submitted: Sat, March 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 08, 2008

• Reported By:arecibo Other
Enterprise Who's Who
4320 Winfield Rd #200 Warrenville, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Enterprise Who's Who internet yellow pages scam Warrenville Illinois

I've recieved threatning calls from this people. they say that i have a contract with them for an internet yellow pages service, i told them that i've never talked to anyone in their company for that service and they told me they had my secretary answering their questions in a recording. I told them that my secretary was not authorized to make any kind of decisions in my name and that she was tricked into answering the way they wanted. Their actual question to my secretary was " do you think your boss would like to be advertised on the internet? she said yes and that was enough for them.they didn't actully offered any sevice or mentioned a contract.

When i confronted them they told me they did not needed ME to make the "contract" with them , they told me and i cuote "even if it is a dishwasher who answers the phone it is a valid contract and the law protects us, we don't need you, take us to court if you want , meanwhile we will charge you $50.00 weekly for late charges" Of course I'm not paying but is there an agency that will deal with these crooks? They were very disrespectful and agresive over the phone.Are they legally allowed to do this??How can this people get away with this scam every time they want?If this is legal, anyone can make money this way.

Juan
arecibo

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Whos-Who/Warrenville-Illinois-60555/Enterprise-Whos-Who-internet-yellow-pages-scam-Warrenville-Illinois-316009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Who's Who