Complaint Review: Enterprise car rental

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: pamara — Bridgeport Connecticut
Enterprise car rental
370 North Ave Bridgeport, Connecticut United States of America

Enterprise car rental Insurance claim scam, Damaged Rocker!!! Bridgeport, Connecticut

*Author of original report: false insurance claim: Damaged rocker

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

I had a rental through my insurance company, while my car was being repaired, when I picked up the rental vehicle it was parked with a car on each side and not even enough room to walk around it, a black prius which was filthy dirty the agent quickly walked around the vehicle pointed out rear bumper scratch which was noted. I returned the vehicle on Friday afternoon to the auto body shop in Wilton CT, and I received a call today from Enterprise stating that I returned the vehicle damaged. I know for a fact there was no possible way this car was damaged while in my possession. when I asked what the damage was they stated the passenger side rocker was damaged. I had no idea what this was, she then explained to me what part of the car this was. I checked the car when I left it at the auto shop and did not see any damage to the car. I then asked how would this type of damage be caused. she said it can be caused by riding over a curb or side walk!!! really I think I would of remember that. I am so disgusted with this, do I have any were else I can go for help. Enterprise has been no help from the assitant manger to the Enterprise dispute line no one cares about my side of this and I am the one who has to pay for damage I did not do to the car, I have asked them for a photo of the car and they tell me they don't have access to that, what can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-car-rental/Bridgeport-Connecticut-06606/Enterprise-car-rental-Insurance-claim-scam-Damaged-Rocker-Bridgeport-Connecticut-1045445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise car rental

false insurance claim: Damaged rocker

AUTHOR: pamara - ()

Good news. I got a call from the manager at the Bridgeport office they have dropped the claim . They apologised and said because it was another branch that picked up the car over reacted to what they classed as cosmetic damage. Don't feel intimidated by these claims . Stand your ground and take it to the highest level . For me I new I had to prove what I knew was right . So thank you enterprise for listening to my side .

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

pamara,

Thank you for your post and we would like to assist you.  My name is Katherine and I am on the Enterprise Social Media Team.  Please send us an email to Care[at]Enterprise.com with your contact information, rental agreement number, exact branch location in Bridgeport, and all the details.  Please type reference number 130423-002216 in the subject line.

Katherine