Complaint Review: Enterprise rent a car

• Updated: Wed, April 30, 2014

• Reported By: Kenny — Galveston Texas
Enterprise rent a car
Nationwide USA

Enterprise rent a car Overcharged for damage i didnt commit to vehicle Galveston texas

I had rented a car for the week and when I arrived the vehicle was not at the location yet. So I was upgraded to a Jeep Wrangler with a slow leek in the tire. I had the tire put on the back and the back on put on vehicle. I told them about it so the the next person wouldnt have a problem, they said they would check it out. The next day they decided I needed to repair it and they charged me over $130. I paid it and now Ihad a corrola. When I brought this car back it had a black mark on the lower back passenger door. Which I didnt hit anything I dont know. So the manager said it didnt go throgh the paint so it wont be a problem should just be buffed out. So I said I would take it to be fixed because I learned my lesson from the tire. But they assured me it was no big deal so I gave it to them to take care of. (didnt learn my lesson I guess). So now im getting calls that it cost over 900 dollars for a black mark on a door which I have pictures of and going to contest. Waht a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-rent-a-car/nationwide/Enterprise-rent-a-car-Overcharged-for-damage-i-didnt-commit-to-vehicle-Galveston-texas-1142977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise rent a car