Complaint Review: Enterprise

• Updated: Sat, March 29, 2014

• Reported By: Ana — 1 Decembrie Other
Enterprise
Route de l'Aeroport Beauvaix, Select State/Province France

Enterprise A cat eye fell off the spoiler, they refused to give me back the warranty Beauvaix France, Beauvai

I rented a car on the airport at Beauvais. It's a Peugeot 107. When I returned it, a cat eye in the spoiler was missing. I checked the other one and it was moving also, so most likely it fell off.

I filmed the other cat eye moving, I explained this is a hidden defect, it's not reasonable to be required to check if parts fall off the car. The renter said it doesn't matter, I should have checked this when I picked up the car and now the cat eye is gone so he has to discuss with his boss if he invoices me for the cat eye or not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise/Beauvaix-Select-StateProvince/Enterprise-A-cat-eye-fell-off-the-spoiler-they-refused-to-give-me-back-the-warranty-Beau-1134651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise