Complaint Review: Enterprise

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: OneQueen — Inglewood California
Enterprise
1325 W. Redondo Beach Blvd., Gardena, CA Long Beach, California USA

Enterprise Less than professional employees Nicole Smith and Brooks Morris Long Beach California

My 2009 E350 Mercedes Benz was involved in an accident which resulted in the insurance company making a reservation in my name at Enterprise.  I called to confirm that the reservation in fact existed and was told by Dennis at the Gardena office that he noted my reservation and placed me on a pickup time of 10:30 a.m.

I arrived at the Gardena office a tad later than I expected after leaving the body shop.  I waited for almost 1 and 1/2 hours only to be informed that Enterprise placed me on the "Do No Rent" list because an authorized user had driven the vehicle I previously rented.  I did not know before my arrival that such a list even existed and apparently it is not Enterprise's practice to inform you until you arrive in person.

Not only did the agent state the reason orally allowing all in the waiting room to overhear the nasty way in which the agent spoke to me about my "do not rent" status but, but after calling the number provided, I spoke to Nicole Smith at 562-426-4774 who had no problem continuing the nasty way in which she communicated that I would never be able to rent from Enterprise, Alamo or National.

Enterprise took the position that it would charge my card repeatedly without notice to satisfy its bill without informing me of the numerous transactions or the final total for which it would charge.

Even though I contacted and reimbursed Enterprise for all expenses associated with the rental, I can never redeem my status as an authorized renter, at least that's what I was told by Nicole Smith as she yelled her supervisor's name "Brooks Morris" would be calling me if I wanted to discuss the matter further.

I have been a customer of Enterprise for more than 25 years, have never received a moving violation or been in involved an accident for which I was at fault.

Enterprise takes a position that is not consumer friendly. Even the justice system allows mistakes to be corrected even if it involves restitution and prison.

Thank you Enterprise for wasting my time and being completely unwilling to rectify the situation. GTH

Might I suggest that you stop sending me emails inviting me to rent a vehicle for the week/weekend.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise/Long-Beach-California-90810/Enterprise-Less-than-professional-employees-Nicole-Smith-and-Brooks-Morris-Long-Beach-Cal-1065739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise