Complaint Review: Enterprise

• Reported By: Pamela — Lake St. Louis Missouri United States of America
Enterprise
1580 S Service Road. Highway 70 Wentzville, Missouri United States of America

Enterprise False Damages Wentzville , Missouri

My car caught fire and was totaled out. My insurance provided me with a rental through Enterprise.  The location I was renting from recently had a horrible hail storm. All but 2 of the cars were being repaired. I had to drive to work...4 hours away. So, I requested whatever they had in. They provided me with a huge F-1-50. It was the only thing in, so I took it. I had to get to work. The gentleman told me to roll down my windows, and enjoy the day! About 30 minutes later I try to turn on the air conditioner, its broke! It was in the 90s that day...it was unbearable driving four hours without any air. I called enterprise, and complained. They told me I could trade it out when I got to the city where my work is. I make it down, and go ahead and trade it in no problem. A few weeks later I get a letter saying I owed Enterprise $600 to replace the air conditioner. They claimed I ran over a rock ( on the highway) and broke the air conditioner unit. They had no record of my complaint. I also  talked to the damage recovery unit, and they said I was responsible since I accepted the car. Reading through Enterprise complaints, I see this is an ongoing problem. Would any of you want to get together & get some sort of lawsuit?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise/Wentzville-Missouri-63385/Enterprise-False-Damages-Wentzville-Missouri-940303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise