Complaint Review: Enterprise

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: cncourson1989 — Westminster Maryland
Enterprise
609 Baltimore Blvd Westminster, Maryland USA

Enterprise False accusations at Enterprise after return of rental car Westminster Maryland

In May 2013, I rented a car  from the Enterprise  in Westminster, MD, after my car was deemed a total loss from a negligent driver who hit me.  In July 2013 I received a letter from Enterprise saying the car I rented was cited for a parking violation in Alexandria,WV two hours before returning my vehicle.

I called Enterprise and told them there must have been a mistake because I was never in Alexandria,VA and have never driven to VA... the day I returned the car it sat in my lot the entire day in MD.I had no time to "joy ride" out of state I was to busy dealing with insurance adjusters,doctors appoitments, lawyer appointments and looking for a replacement car.

I'm still trying to dispute this bogus ticket the phone number Westminster,MD store gave me said unless I have receipts prooving I was somewhere else that day that I am responsible for this ticket even though I have three whitnesses including my neighbor that know that car sat in my driveway that entire day because they rode behind me to return the car. I have contacted Alexandria police department and they could not find any tickets matching the tag number of my rental.Called Enterprise again and they said it is because they have paid the ticket and by the time I called back to Alexandria they had closed. I will be getting them to fax me a copy of the original ticket which I gurantee will not exist or if it does not match the tag number of my vehicle.

Will never rent a car EVER again, from now on if someone totals my car I will take a cab.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise/Westminster-Maryland-21157/Enterprise-False-accusations-at-Enterprise-after-return-of-rental-car-Westminster-Marylan-1069509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise