Complaint Review: Enterprise

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: CheeseStationC — Monroe Connecticut United States of America
75 MAIN ST Internet United States of America

Enterprise Car Rental , Internet

I rented a car for 1 week at this enterprise. I did a key dropoff because their office was closed when I returned the car. They called me the next morning and claimed the car was damaged. The associate said a strip of rubber molding was missing and someone must have hit my car.

After discussing the issue, I find out that the molding they are talking about is near the roof of the car. It's not possible to for a car to hit the rubber since its very high up. They associate then said someone must have stolen the rubber molding and they were going to file against my insurance as a theft/vandalism claim. I told them that t
he molding was either missing before I rented the car or was not properly attached and came off on the highway.

The women at enterprise argued with me said the rubber piece didn't fall off and she could tell that someone peeled it off. This is untrue, because there is no way to tell this and there is no reason for someone to peel off a piece of rubber.

Enterprise is trying to run up my bill and scam me with fake damage to the car. I will never rent from Enterprise again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise/internet/Enterprise-Car-Rental-Internet-1027701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise