Complaint Review: Enterprize Car Rental

• Reported By: Faryal — Fairfax Virginia
Enterprize Car Rental
gallows road Fairfax va Fairfax, Virginia United States of America

Enterprise Car Rental Clain 03549520 Damage Recovery Fairfax, Virginia

I rented a car from Enterprise after my car was hit during a storm storm and the other insurance company paid for my rental. It was raining on the day in question and the agent quickly walked me around the car and said he "does this everyday" and nothing is wrong with it. The next day I noticed many dents and I went back to Gallows Road branch in Fairfax to let them know of the situation. The office manager was "out somewhere" and could not be reached and the agent told me I caused the damage. I didn't.

Damage recovery sent me a bill for $983.76 for a slight dent and is now demanding I pay it. I did not cause the dent.

Enterprise Car Rental rips off people. Please don't rent from them.

Thanks,

Faryal

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprize-Car-Rental/Fairfax-Virginia-22031/Enterprise-Car-Rental-Clain-03549520-Damage-Recovery-Fairfax-Virginia-1036942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprize Car Rental