Complaint Review: Entertainment Publications, Entertainment Rewards

• Submitted: Sun, June 19, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, June 19, 2005

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Entertainment Publications, Entertainment Rewards
1414 E. Maple Road Troy, Michigan U.S.A.

Entertainment Publications, Entertainment Rewards Cheated and Used without ever giving notification of the "purchase." Troy Michigan

I recently incurred considerable debt due to unauthorized charges by Entertainment Publications. I just recently made the discovery of three individual charges to my debit account, one in which I suffered an overdraft fee because I did not consider the charge in my register. Again I am over drawn by this rediculous charge to my account and will most likely suffer another $33 fee.

I am a college student who does not find himself anywhere near $33 dollars come the end of the month. I do not know what relation any of my past purchases have with Entertainment Publications nor did I ever receive any notification of my membership with them. I save all of my receipts from online purchases and never received one from this company.

Im extremely upset over this, I simply do not have the assets to receive another overdraft fee as well as the negative report on my credit.

Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2005 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entertainment-Publications-Entertainment-Rewards/Troy-Michigan-48083/Entertainment-Publications-Entertainment-Rewards-Cheated-and-Used-without-ever-giving-not-146773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entertainment Publications, Entertainment Rewards