Complaint Review: Entertainment Publications, Entertainment Rewards

1414 E Maple Rd Troy, Michigan United States of America
  • Phone: 248-404-1252
  • Web:
  • Category:

Entertainment Publications, Entertainment Rewards Entertainment Publications, LLC I have no idea who this company is.. been trying to call and they hang up on me. In addition to taking my credit card number, they have horrible "customer" service. Troy, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Entertainment Rewards

I purchased event tickets in May 2009 online.  01/25/2010 I realized my credit card has been charged since 05/26/2009 from "Entertainment Rewards" for $9.00 each month.  I never authorized such charges and am not aware of anything this company provides.  I searched Entertainment Rewards online and found Entertainment Publications, LLC in Troy, Michigan.  I called them twice today and they hung up on me.  I have started a dispute against the charges with my credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2010 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entertainment-Publications-Entertainment-Rewards/Troy-Michigan-48083/Entertainment-Publications-Entertainment-Rewards-Entertainment-Publications-LLC-I-have-n-560370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entertainment Publications, Entertainment Rewards

Entertainment Rewards

AUTHOR: thor21 - (United States of America)

The same thing happened to me. I checked my account balance and it said I had a $9.00 charge from "Entertainment Rewards" which I have never heard of in my life. I googled it and found out it is part of Ticketmaster, and then I checked my credit card account balance back to the date which I bought tickets off of Ticketmaster and low and behold there has been a $9.00 charge every month. I will try contacting my creditcard company tomorrow as well as Entertainment Rewards. It seems unbelievably unethical and immoral. Is there anything we can do?