Complaint Review: Entertainment Reward/ TicketMaster

• Submitted: Fri, May 11, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 11, 2012

• Reported By: ahhdioguy — Burnsville Minnesota United States of America
Entertainment Reward/ TicketMaster
1414 E MAPLE RD, Troy, MI, 48083-4019, USA Troy, Michigan United States of America

Entertainment Reward/ TicketMaster $9.00 dollar charge after removing the charge from the account two months ago. Several Calls to no avail. Fraudulent charges to my account. I have ben charged since 2010!!! I want my money back. Troy, Michigan

On my Chase mastercard I found I had a 9.00 charge several months ago. I called and spoke to someone and was told the charges were removed.  Now I just reviewed my charge again a couple months later and its back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2012 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entertainment-Reward-TicketMaster/Troy-Michigan-48083/Entertainment-Reward-TicketMaster-900-dollar-charge-after-removing-the-charge-from-the-881558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entertainment Reward/ TicketMaster