Complaint Review: Entertainment Rewards Ticket MAster

www.entertainmentrewards.com Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-364-1333
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Entertainment Rewards Ticket MAster They were charging my debt card which I had no idea until I asked the bank Houston Texas

I am very upset because I had no idea that ticketmaster would rip me off by giving my debit card information and authorizing this place to charge me without me having a clue that I would start getting charged. Just don't trust ticket master because when I called entertainment center after getting the number form my bank they representative said I had signed to be a member once I paid for my tickets at ticket master which I do not remember because I had no idea they where going to charge me. If I would have know I would have never bought some tickets if this was going to affect me in the late run. To all the people out their be careful!

Ruizv2
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2007 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entertainment-Rewards-Ticket-MAster/nationwide/Entertainment-Rewards-Ticket-MAster-They-were-charging-my-debt-card-which-I-had-no-idea-un-287717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entertainment Rewards Ticket MAster