Complaint Review: Entertainment Rewards & Ticketmaster

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2008

• Reported By:Plainville Connecticut
Entertainment Rewards & Ticketmaster
www.entertainment.com , Michigan U.S.A.

Entertainment Rewards & Ticketmaster I bought concert tickets and got ripped off in the process!! ticketmaster allows another co to take your bank info! Michigan

Last Oct. I booked tickets for Andrea Bocelli on Ticketmaster.com. I was involuntarily enrolled in a program called Entertainment Rewards. It's gone unnoticed until this month where I see a suspicious charge of $9. It's been 4 months! I immediately phoned and requested my "welcome" to the club email, letter, or call. They explained the welcome was tagged as bulk and yahoo filed it accordingly. They didn't argue to cancel my membership but I do want my 4 months of fees back!!! It's so unfair. The call center I was calling had reps who admit they are getting these calls often. I got his name and email. He sent me an email on how I enrolled by filling in my email address two times to confirm. None of this looked familiar to me! So scary. I advised him to leave the company he is working for! They are sketchy and need to feel consequences. Shame on them!

Dear LILA,

This the link that was used to sign up for the Entertainment Rewards

Jerry U.

Plainville, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2008 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entertainment-Rewards-Ticketmaster/Michigan/Entertainment-Rewards-Ticketmaster-I-bought-concert-tickets-and-got-ripped-off-in-the-pr-311385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entertainment Rewards & Ticketmaster