• Report: #202393

• Submitted: Sat, July 22, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 25, 2006

• Reported By:Vancouver Washington
Entertainment Rewards Via Ticketmaster.com Website
entertainment.com; ticketmaster.com Internet U.S.A.

Entertainment Rewards Via Ticketmaster.com Website ripoff sneaky Internet

*Consumer Comment: Entertainment Rewards, Ticketmast Fraud

Purchased concert tickets on the Ticketmaster website, and during the website registration process, I was asked if I wanted to become a member of Entertainment Rewards. I declined. I have had the $9.00 charge taken out three times now.

Shawn
Vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2006 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entertainment-Rewards-Via-Ticketmastercom-Website/internet/Entertainment-Rewards-Via-Ticketmastercom-Website-ripoff-sneaky-Internet-202393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entertainment Rewards Via Ticketmaster.com Website

Entertainment Rewards, Ticketmast Fraud

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I have read many comments on this Entertainment Rewards/Ticketmaster and have just discovered that since a purchace of tickets last September 2005 they have been charging my Visa acount $9.00. I have just cancelled the withdrawl by calling Entertainment Rewards, but was told I chose this when I bought tickets through Ticketmaster. I specifically remember the option and I declined. I think it is very tricky how it is asked and promoted and frankly it stealing from people. I never, I mean never since I learned my lesson years ago, accept a "free trial", I know I would forget to cancel. I also never received any $25 promotional money or any other benefits thru Entertainment rewards, so I would I pay them monthly? This irritates me to the extreme, that people cannot be honest.
Thanks!