Complaint Review: Entertainment Rewards

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2007

• Reported By:Germantown Wisconsin
Entertainment Rewards
www.rewards.entertainment.com , Michigan U.S.A.

Entertainment Rewards I was ripped off by this company CLAIMING that they sent me an email( I do not have recrod of this) Michigan Michigan

I bought tickets for a show in New York and I kinow that I did not get an email from this company saying that I okayed this charge. This is quite a scam they have going. My husband pays the bills and did not ask me about these $9.00 charges and therefore, they have been on my bill for since July and they will only refund the last 3 months. I will no longer buy tickets on line or their Entertainment Book, in fact, our church group sells these books and we will not be selling them in the future.

Germantown, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2007 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entertainment-Rewards/Michigan/Entertainment-Rewards-I-was-ripped-off-by-this-company-CLAIMING-that-they-sent-me-an-email-295442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entertainment Rewards